We are the Phelps family. Welcome to our family travel blog! Follow along as we share our travels and some of our favorite travel tips & tricks.
- Top 5 Things To Do At CocoCayAre you looking for an island adventure with a little something for everyone? Well, located in the Bahamian Cays approximately 55 miles north of Nassau lies CocoCay, Royal Caribbean’s private island. It is one of our favorite destinations on a cruise because of all the fun things this Royal Caribbean exclusive destination has to offer.Continue reading “Top 5 Things To Do At CocoCay”
- 8 Tips to Healthier TravelWhen you first think of maintaining a healthy lifestyle while traveling, you might be overwhelmed by all the unhealthy food options and obstacles, especially if you’re following a diet. I’m here to provide you with some tips to healthy traveling! 1. Bring Your Own Water Bottle It’s super important to stay hydrated. Traveling often makesContinue reading “8 Tips to Healthier Travel”
- 10 Top Tips Flying with KidsFlying with kids can be quite intimidating at first, but it actually isn’t all that bad if you keep a few key things in mind. I have some recommendations that will definitely make your traveling with kids easier and help put your mind at ease. 1. Car Seats Let’s talk about car seats. Are youContinue reading “10 Top Tips Flying with Kids”
- Sailing with a Genie on the Wonder of the SeasWe sailed on Royal Caribbean’s Wonder of the Seas (the biggest cruise ship in the world) starting on April 8, 2022 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL for 7 nights to various destinations in the Western Caribbean. We had a 2-bedroom aqua theater suite, and as a result we got to enjoy the Star Class benefits withContinue reading “Sailing with a Genie on the Wonder of the Seas”
- 4 Magical Days At Disney WorldUsually when we travel to Disney World, we spend at least a week there. But this time we were only there 4 days since we were going on a 7 night Caribbean cruise immediately after. Read how we fit some of the top things to do at Disney World in only 4 days. Day 1Continue reading “4 Magical Days At Disney World”
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”-Walt Disney
“Oh the places you’ll go.”-Dr. Seuss